WTA have viable options and pathways
for every type of involvement.
- WTA will work with partners to develop a pathway diagram and communicate it to stakeholders.
- WTA will review its competitive structure.
- WTA will review it’s representative programmes, to ensure our talented players needs are being met.
- Wairarapa will have signicant growth in qualied coaches working in clubs and schools.
- Identied Schools will understand and take responsibility for their development role, as evidenced by an MOU.
- Establish School Liaison
- Establish School – Club relationship.
- New opportunities for sampling and socially enjoying tennis will be developed and linked to club
membership. Target clubs?
- Every Wairarapa club will be growing through an attention to customer focus. (How many clubs?)
- Every club will understand its function within the big picture.
- Clubs will be supported to have a sustainable volunteer approach.
- Membership levels grow regionally, year on year by 10% (Hard to measure without good quality figures)
WTA resources are adequate to
meet needs and purpose.
- WTA will develop an audit of regional resources and a series of recommendations based upon growth
- Develop a database to improved methods of tracking and dening participation.
- Grow the volunteer base, skillset and establish succession planning. Target groups.
- Every club will produce an asset management plan for the next decade.
- Complete a feasibility study on a lit facility
Tennis is robustly and professionally
governed in our region.
- WTA will develop three annual operations plan which prioritise strategic targets.
- WTA will develop and implement a full complement of policies to guide the organisation
- WTA will conduct 6monthly internal performance reviews.
- WTA will review its stance in line with future targets and aspirations.
- WTA will develop a system to support and improve the resourcing of community tennis. This includes
the boards role in delivery.
- Review aliation fee structure
- WTA will deliver clear leadership to clubs through >4 annual meetings and constant correspondence
via newsletter, website and facebook.
- EVERY Wairarapa club will have an aligned strategic plan and a modern approach to governance.
- Develop a communication plan and branding strategy.
Tennis is well connected and
supported in the Wairarapa.
- WTA will be in touch with Tennis central quarterly regarding its plans and regional objectives, and what
alignment means to us.
- WTA will seek new sponsors as partners every year. Initial plan.
- WTA will meet new grants funding targets developed in-line with aspirational goals identied in our
operations plan. Set plan
- WTA will grow annual income by 10%
- WTA will engage with territorial authorities and keep them informed of their plans
- WTA will ensure Tennis is easily accessible throughout the region. Plan – target South Wairarapa
Clubs to understand their role – experiences they offer